Become a Patient at Mid-State
- Select your Provider
- Complete a New Patient Packet along with a Dental History Form if you plan to use our Dental Services in Bristol.
- Request a Transfer of your Records to Mid-State
- Schedule an Appointment with your new Provider
- Sign-up for Mid-State’s Patient Portal, simply give us your e-mail address at check-in and we will help you get it set up!
Values of Being a Patient of Mid-State
Our Promise to You
- We are dedicated to providing high quality, personalized care.
- You are the most important member of your health care team.
- We will work with your other health care specialists to coordinate your care. Mid-State is your health care HOME—where all your care comes together.
- Patient-Centered Care
It takes coordination and good information to have a winning team. Think of Mid-State as the HOME where your health care comes together. If you see other health care providers outside of Mid-State, it is important to share this information with your Mid-State team. It gives us important information about your overall health and wellness. You can contact us at any time with information about new medications, visits to specialists or any other health information you have about health care you receive from others.
Our Commitment to You
Mid-State Health Center is committed to providing a personalized primary care experience. We are dedicated to promoting healthy communities and patient satisfaction. Mid-State offers innovative, high-quality, patient-centered care. This approach engages the patient in their care, encourages them to lead a healthier life, and stretches their health care dollars further.
Mid-State works to achieve our mission, vision, and goals by providing accessible and affordable care for all.
Health Care Services for the Entire Family
- Urgent Visits (Same-day or next-day appointments are often available)
- Wellness and Preventive Care for all ages
- Management of Chronic Disease
- Health care for Infants and Children
- Women’s Health (Gynecological)
- Immunizations for all ages
- Skin Evaluations
- Dental Services (Bristol Office)
- Behavioral Health Services and Counseling
- Lab Services
- Social and Support Services
- Marketplace Insurance Application Assistance
Online Access to Your Health Information
Mid-State’s Patient Portal offers secure, online access.
Mid-State patients can securely log onto Mid-State’s Patient Portal and access the following features:
- Request appointments, prescription refills and lab results
- Receive reminders
- Email your health care team
- View your medication list
To sign up for Mid-State’s Patient Portal:
To sign-up for the Patient Portal, simply give us your e-mail address at check-in, and we will help you get it set up!